By Noreen Doll.
This super fast folded 3 pocket page really is speedy!
You can make several of them in just a few minutes to add to an album or journal.
Scrap Booking Paper, 1 sheet 12 by 12 inches
Double Sided Tape
How to Make a Super Fast Folded 3 Pocket Page.
1. Score across the center of the paper on the 6 inch line.
2. Turn the paper and score 3 1/2 inches in from each edge.
Fold and crease on all score lines.
3. Cut on the 6 inch score line from each edge in to the 3 1/2 inch score line. Do NOT cut all the way across.
4. At the cut line, fold the edges into triangles as shown. Tape down.
5. Fold the sides toward the middle on the score lines .
Tape along the edge of the overlap and burnish it.
6. Fold backwards on the center score line, so the triangles show on the outside.
7. With the fold on the right, tape the left (open) edge and across the bottom to enclose the center pocket.
The binding will be on the left edge that was taped shut.
There are now 3 pockets: a side pocket on the front and back of each page, and a center pocket created by folding it in half.