By Noreen Doll.
A vinegar jug string holder is an easy way to prevent twine or string from becoming tangled, and an idea for keeping it handy.
Cut off the top of a vinegar jug and turn it upside down. Put the ball of twine inside and thread the twine down through the opening where the lid was.
Scissors or Knife
Ball of Twine or String
How to Make a Vinegar Jug String Holder.
1. Remove the label and wash the vinegar jug.
2. Cut around the jug below the handle, where the ridge is.
3. Punch a hole in one side of the jug to hang it.
4. Add the twine to the upside down vinegar jug top and thread the loose end through the hole.
5. Use the punched hole to hang the vinegar jug string holder on a nail.
If you hang the jug with the handle toward you, you can use the handle to hang a small towel or other item on.
© Noreen Doll