A tag gift card or money holder is easy and quick to make.
You can use a large tag that you already have, or make a simple one to use.
Large Tag, about 3 1/8 inches by 9 1/2 inches
Or Scrapbooking Paper to Make a Tag
Narrow Ribbon or Twine – about 18 inches long
Double Sided Tape or Glue
Sticker or Fussy Cut Shape
How to Make a tag gift card or money holder.
1. If you don’t have a ready made tag, make one. How to make a tag.
2. Punch or cut a 1 inch circle in a contrasting color. Glue it in the center near the top of the tag.
3. After the glue dries, punch a 1/4 inch hole in the center of the circle.
4. Fold the tag on the fold lines.
5. Tape or glue the bottom third of the tag to the middle third on the sides as shown.
6. Thread the ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag. Adjust the ends of the ribbon so the ends are about equal when the tag is closed.
7. Fold the top third down and attach a sticker (or glue on a fussy cut shape) over the ribbon to hold it in place.
Add the money or gift card
and tie the tag shut.
© Noreen Doll