This fun little folder has 8 pockets.
At 3 inches x 5 5/8 inches you could tuck it into a larger pocket of an album or organizer.
It has so many interesting little pockets to explore or hide things in!
I used a single sided sheet of paper so you can see the folds and pockets, but you would probably want to use double sided paper for your project.
1 Sheet of 12×12 Double Sided Paper
Score Board (optional)
How to make an 8 pocket folder from one sheet of 12×12 paper.
1. With the paper right side up, fold up 3/4 inch from the bottom. Crease.
Fold it backwards and crease
2. Turn the paper so the fold is at the top. Fold the bottom of the paper up to meet the crease line.
Crease and unfold.
3. Fold the paper down the center lengthwise.
4. Fold the sides in so the edges meet the center crease. This will divide the paper into 4 sections.
5. Open the paper face down with the 3/4 inch crease at the bottom.
Fold each side in 3/4 inch. Crease.
6. With side edges folded, turn each corner in to meet the next crease line.
With the corners folded, turn the sides in on the crease lines.
7. Bend the first 3/4 inch crease to the back.
8. Turn paper over and fold in half – bottom to top.
Tuck the bottom corners into the top corner folds.
9. Fold the completed piece in half on the fold line.
Find all the pockets, including the 2 narrow ones at the top of the folder.
There are 2 pockets on the front, 2 pockets on the back, one on each side, and 2 pockets at the top.
And here’s how it looks tucked into an album pocket.
By Noreen Doll