By Noreen Doll.
Make an easy sparkly paper plate angel with silver spray paint and 2 paper plates.
What You Need
2 Paper Plates
Silver Spray Paint
1 Paper Clip
What You Do
1. Draw a triangle on one paper plate as shown.
2. Draw an oval shape on a second paper plate.
3. Cut out both shapes.
4. Spray paint the top side of these 3 pieces. Let dry.
5. Put a slight amount of white glue on the ridged areas of the 2 large sparkly paper plate angel pieces.
Immediately add some glitter. Let dry.
6. Punch a hole in the largest piece as shown.
7. Staple the triangle body shape onto the wing shape as shown.
8. Staple the head shape onto the body & wings shapes, overlapping the first staple slightly to hide it.
9. To make a hook for hanging, unfold a paper clip to look like this.
10. Attach the hook to the back of the sparkly paper plate angel.
Your finished angel is ready to hang.
You could staple the paper plate angel pieces together before you spray paint it.
Preschoolers could use a brush to paint the paper plate pieces, instead of spray painting.
The head could be made from any card stock or cardboard, since you will be painting it.
You could leave the angel white and use clear glitter for sparkle.