By Noeen Doll.
This Kicky Chickie Finger Puppet would be perfect for a toddler to play with, or just to entertain one.
The chicks are so fast and easy to make, you can do several very quickly.
Paper for pattern
How to Make a Kicky Chickie Finger Puppet.
1. Make a paper pattern for the chick and its wings.
I made my chick body nice and fat and full and round – sort of like a real new chick would be.
Trace them onto yellow craft foam. Cut them out.
2. Draw 2 circles on the lower part of the chick’s body.
Cut them out. How to cut holes in the middle of something.
3. Cut out an orange beak and round black eyes.
Make them pretty big, as larger features make for a cuter chick.
4. Play with the face until you find a look you like.
Glue the beak and eyes onto the upper part of the chicken.
5. Glue one wing on each side of the chick’s body.
Find a youngster to try out your Kicky Chickie finger puppet.
And don’t forget to keep an eye on young children because of small parts.