By Noreen Doll.
Make a quick and fun Twilight vampire bath pouf with just a few materials.
I was looking for some different colors of bath sponges to craft with when I found this wonderful red and black one!
The first thing I thought, of course, was how well the colors would look with the Twilight books.
Since it was only $1.00 and in colors I like, I decided I needed it.
What You Need.
A Red and Black Bath Sponge
Red Card Stock or Craft Foam
What You Do.
1. Remove the tag from the bath pouf and find the flattest side to attach the heart and blood drops to.
2. Hold the pouf next to the card stock or craft foam you are considering using.
I found I had to try several different reds to find one that looked good with the sponge I was using.
3. Draw a heart and blood drops on the card stock or craft foam and cut them out.
4. I tried several different placements for the heart on the bath pouf before I attached it.
I used double sided tape to attach the embellishments, but for a more permanent hold, you might prefer tacky glue or hot glue. Though hot glue might melt the nylon in the scrubber.
5. Once you know how you want the heart and blood drops to look, attach them to your Twilight vampire bath pouf.
Be sure to place the blood drops so they look like they are dripping from the heart.
6. Using red or black paper, wrap the Twilight vampire bath pouf to give to your favorite Valentine.