By Noreen Doll.
Little girls will love wearing a stretchy Valentine heart bracelet.
It is easily made with foam heart stickers and hair elastics. And they are very cheap to make.
It could be a fun project to make with your little girl, or one she can make them with her friends. (With a little help from you.)
You can make stretchy Valentine heart bracelets in different colors to match different outfits.
Foam Heart Stickers
How To Make Stretchy Valentine Heart Bracelets.
1. Choose a hair elastic for the bracelet.
2. Remove the backings from two heart stickers and stick them back to back.
If you use 2 different colors, your bracelet can have 2 different looks.
3. Using an ice pick or other pointed tool, poke a hole through the center top of the heart.
4. Add a jump ring to the hole and close it.
5. Put another jump ring through the first jump ring and around the hair elastic.
6. To add a second heart, repeat steps 1 through 5, adding an extra jump ring to make the heart dangle a little lower.
Using different colors for each side of the hearts, you can make a very colorful stretchy Valentine heart bracelet.
Our model shows how it looks while being worn.
Hey! That’s a bracelet!
Because there are small parts, please be extra careful around little ones.