By Noreen Doll.
Use a candy corn bath pouf as part of a Halloween centerpiece.
You could place it in the center of a fall arrangement of flowers or leaves. Or use it with a group of pumpkins and gourds.
A candy corn bath pouf is quick and easy to put together and makes a fun decoration.
3 Bath Poufs: 1 white, 1 yellow, 1 orange
1 Wood Skewer
1 White Pipe Cleaner
1. Tuck the hanging loop of each bath pouf into the center so it won’t show.
2. Wrap the white pipe cleaner around the top half (or smaller end) of the white pouf, shaping it into a cone.
It doesn’t need to be perfect, just be cone shaped.
3. Push the wood skewer up through the center of the yellow pouf, trying not to tear it but to put it in the middle where the pouf is tied.
Make sure it’s far enough through to thread the other 2 poufs on the top.
4. Push the orange pouf onto the skewer in the same way as the yellow one, and make sure it is right up against the yellow pouf.
5. Push the white pouf onto the tip of the skewer, and be sure it’s snuggled against the orange pouf.
Be sure the tip of the skewer doesn’t stick out at the top of the candy corn bath pouf.