By Noreen Doll.
Craft a bunny stretch bracelet and a bunny necklace for a little girl.
This would make a fun gift for an Easter basket. Or a great favor for a little girl”s party.
I found this bunny in a craft kit I bought. But if you can’t find foam bunny stickers, it would be easy to draw a simple bunny on a piece of craft foam and cut it out.
If you use bunny stickers, stick them back to back or stick them to a piece of similar color foam and cut out.
Craft Foam Bunnies
1 Hair Elastic
1 Ribbon, 26 inches or so long
How to Make a Bunny Stretch Bracelet.
1. Poke or punch a small hole in the top of the bunny’s head.
2. Attach a jump ring through the hole in the bunny’s head.
3. Attach a second jump ring to the first jump ring.
4. Open the 3rd jump ring and put it around the hair elastic and then put the second jump ring on it.
Close the jump ring.
The bunny stretch bracelet is ready to be worn.
Our intrepid model shows how it looks.
Wait! That’s a bracelet – not a necklace!
How to make a Bunny Necklace.
1. Poke a hole in the top of the bunny’s head.
2. Attach a jump ring through the hole, and before closing the jump ring, place a second jump ring on the first one.
3. Run a piece of ribbon through the top jump ring and tie the bunny necklace at the back of the child’s neck.
You may need the ribbon longer or shorter depending on the size and age of the child.
Trim any extra ribbon length off the ends.
Be sure the child who will be wearing the jewelry is old enough to wear it properly, as it has small parts.
© Noreen Doll