By Noreen Doll.
A bath pouf spider is a very simple decoration that you can put together at the last minute.
4 Bump Chenille Stems
1 Black Bath Pouf
2 Large Wiggly Eyes
Hot or Warm Melt Glue
How to Make a Bath Pouf Spider
1. Using a bump chenille stem, fold each end into a leg and foot as shown in the photo.
You should have a foot and bended knee at each end of the stem.
Repeat with the other 3 chenille stems.
2. Lay the stems together, and find the middle of them.
Pinch and twist the stems together at the center.
3. Separate the legs as shown in the photo, so the legs will stand up.
4. Put a blob of hot glue in the center of all the chenille stems where they are twisted together.
5. Press the bath pouf onto the glued spot.
6. Glue the 2 large eyes close together on the front for the spider’s face.
Adjust the legs as needed so the spider can stand.
Super Quick Bath Pouf Spider
If you can find this spider legs that come in a set of four,
you just have to set the bath pouf on the legs and add eyes.
(The purchased spider legs can also be used to hold a candle, a dish of candy, or even a glass.)
A large black pom pom could be used if you can’t find a black bath pouf.