By Noreen Doll.
A super easy dollar bill heart makes a fun gift.
Sometimes money is the best gift to give, but it seems so much nicer when you wrap it in a fun way or do something special with it.
This is the third dollar bill heart tutorial I’ve done, and it’s very easy to make.
I found this tutorial here and have enjoyed making the hearts. You can use any denomination of money for it, too.
How to Fold a Super Easy Dollar Bill Heart.
1. Fold the bottom edge of the dollar bill to the back side about 1/4 inch, or at the top of the words “one dollar”. Crease sharply.
2. Fold it in half from side to side, matching all edges. Crease sharply.
4. Fold the other side the same way. Crease.
5. Turn the bill over so George is facing you. Fold the center corner of one side down to meet the edge. Crease.
Repeat with the other center corner. Crease.
6. Fold each outer corner in to meet the edge. Crease.
7. Fold in a small part of each corner that sticks out on the sides. Crease sharply.
Turn it over to see the super easy dollar bill heart.
And here’s how the dollar bill heart looks if you fold it with the back side on the outside.
Give a super easy dollar bill heart for Graduation, Mother’s Day, a birthday, or use as party favors. It would make a fun stocking stuffer, too.
For best results use a nice crisp bill.
Creasing sharply is what makes the finished piece look really good.
© Noreen Doll