By Noreen Doll.
Make this quick hoppy Easter bunny for a cute table decoration.
Or hang it for an ornament.
Craft Foam, Felt, or Card Stock Scraps
How to Make a Hoppy Easter Bunny.
1. Draw patterns for the eyes, ears, and nose.
2. Trace the patterns on scrap craft foam, felt, or card stock. Cut out.
I used craft foam for the eyes, nose and white outer ear. I used pink felt for the inner ear, and card stock for the feet.
3. Glue the black dots onto the white eye parts. Let dry.
4. Glue the pink inner ear onto the white outer ear. Let dry.
5. Turn the ears over and glue toothpicks to the backs of them. Let dry.
6. Attach the nose to the center of the bath pouf.
7. Attach the eyes just above the nose – not too far apart, and turning them diagonally so they aren’t straight up and down.
8. Put a bit of glue on the ends of the toothpicks and stick them in the top of the pouf.
9. Make some big bunny feet out of card stock (which I used), or craft foam. Don’t forget to draw lines for the toes.
Put some glue on the heel end of the feet and set the bunny on them.
10. Tie a small bow and attach it to the top of hoppy Easter bunny’s head, between the ears.
This is a decoration rather than a toy, as it isn’t sturdy enough for kids to play with.
© Noreen Doll