by Noreen Doll.
Travel Tic Tac Toe games can be made out of almost anything.
This one uses light weight craft foam which is easy to use and light to carry.
This is a great game for kids to make for their siblings and friends. They are so quick to make that several games can be made in one afternoon.
Visit the dollar store to find 10 packs of craft foam sheets, and packages of foam stickers for $1 each.
What You Need
1 sheet of Craft Foam
1 package of Craft Foam Stickers
What You Do
1. Mark a 6 inch by 6 inch square on one sheet of craft foam.
2. Mark 2 inch squares across and down as shown, and draw these lines with a pen.
3. Cut out the 6 inch square.
4. Cut 10 squares 1 3/4 inch by 1 3/4 inch the same color as the 6 inch square playing board.
5. Sort stickers. You will need 2 sets with 5 stickers of the same color in each set.
6. Attach stickers to smaller squares, pressing firmly around the edges.
The travel Tic Tac Toe game is ready to play.
This is a good game to start teaching older toddlers, while they learn how to follow rules to play a game.
Store the Travel Tic Tac Toe game in a quart size ziplock bag.
© Noreen Doll