By Noreen Doll.
Create a speedy one sheet diagonal triple pocket page in just a few minutes.
The third pocket is on the other side of this page.
This would be a great addition for kids to make for their own journal.
Double sided paper is nice for this, but if you don’t have it you can easily add a colorful square to the white part of the one pocket side of this page.
Or you can stamp it, color it, or draw your own designs on it.
1 Sheet of 12×12 inch Scrap Booking Paper
How to Make a One Sheet Diagonal Triple Pocket Page.
1. Score at 6 inches.
Turn the paper and score at 6 inches again.
2. Cut on one score line from the bottom up to where the other score line crosses.
3. With the cut part at the bottom, fold up the right corner so that the edge of it folded is about 1 inch from the cut line. Crease it.
4. Turn the paper over so the folded corner is at the bottom left.
Fold up the bottom right corner so the edge almost meets the fold line. Crease it.
Fold down the top right corner so the edge almost meets the fold line. Crease it.
5. Turn the paper back over so the first folded triangle is at the bottom right again.
6. Fold the whole bottom right corner to the top right corner.
7. Fold the left half of the paper under the right side.
so it looks like this. This creates the pocket on the other side of the page.
8. Fold the bottom triangle over the top square to form a pocket on top of the pocket that is already there.
Here’s how it looks with something in the pockets.
Easy to make and fun to use!
You can make small pocket pages for small albums by simply changing the size of the paper you use.
Instead of a 12 inch square, use a 6 inch square, or a 4 inch one.