By Noreen Doll.
A Frankie bath pouf is a fun decoration to make for Halloween.
The ever popular Frankie could be placed in a bowl of bones, or set in among some sinister apothecary jars.
It’s okay if he’s rather rough looking – after all, he is a stitched together creature.
1 Green Bath Pouf
Hot Glue or Tacky Glue
Needle and Black Thread
Instructions for Frankie Bath Pouf
For the Hair
1. Cut a strip of black felt about 1 1/2 inches wide and long enough to go around the top of the pouf.
Cut jagged points along one long edge.
2. Cut a black felt oval slightly smaller than the top of the bath pouf.
Stitch the long straight edge of the strip to the edge of the oval, attaching it all the way around the oval.
You can use longish stitches for this, and because it’s black the stitches won’t show. And Frankie’s stitches aren’t expected to be even and neat.
To Finish the Frankie Bath Pouf
3. Cut narrow black felt strips as shown, for the scar.
Cut a jagged piece of black felt for the mouth.
4. Attach the hair to the top of the bath pouf using glue or stitching.
5. Glue the features to the face, keeping the eyes fairly close together.
Add the scar.
The Frankie bath pouf is finished.