By Noreen Doll.
Make DIY alcohol hand wipes.
Especially during cold and flu season, I use hand wipes a lot. And they are expensive!
I keep a bag or two of them in my car, and carry a few with me in a ziplock sandwich bag.
Because I use so many, I decided to make my own, and here’s how I do it.
Unscented Baby Wipes
Bottle of Alcohol
Quart Ziplock Bags
How to DIY Alcohol Hand Wipes.
1. Open the baby wipes and remove a stack of the wipes that is about 1 inch thick.
2. Put the wipes in a quart ziplock bag.
3. In the quart bag, separate the wipes in a couple of places and pour alcohol in.
I usually use 1/4 to 1/2 cup total on the wipes.
4. After you’ve added the alcohol knead the wipes a little to make sure they are saturated with alcohol.
5. Press the air out of the ziplock bag and seal tightly.
The DIY alcohol wipes are ready to be used.
© Noreen Doll