By Noreen Doll.
Create an easy Bunny Hop Finger Puppet to go with your Kicky Chickie.
These finger puppets are perfect to add to an Easter basket or to give as favors at an Easter party.
They would also be an easy craft for a classroom party for kids.
Paper for Pattern
How to Make a Bunny Hop Finger Puppet.
1. Make a paper pattern. Add finger holes.
The bunny’s body is about 3 1/2 inches wide by 4 inches tall, and the ears are about 1 3/4 inches long.
If you make the ears and body all in one piece, you won’t have to glue the ears on or have them falling off.
2. Trace the bunny pattern onto craft foam.
Cut the bunny out.
Cut out the finger holes, testing to be sure they’re large enough.
3. Make the inside ears a contrasting color – pink, if possible.
4. Make a small pink or black nose.
5. Glue the inside of the ears to the ears.
6. Glue on the nose first, and then glue the eyes just above it.
Don’t use tiny eyes, larger ones look cuter.
The Bunny Hop Finger Puppet is ready to go.
Adults should supervise the use of any sharp tools.