By Noreen Doll.
Craft an easy acrylic Post-It note holder for all your friends, co-workers, or kids’ teachers.
All you need are an acrylic photo frame, a pad of Post-It notes, and a few embellishments.
This is a great way to use up left over crafting supplies!
What You Need
Acrylic Photo Frame – that can stand by itself, either 3×5 or 4×6
Pad of Post-It Notes
Decorative Paper – the size of the photo frame
Ribbon and Other Embellishments
Double Sided Tape
What You Do
1. Remove the protective plastic film on the photo frame.
2. Draw around the frame onto decorative paper (or measure it) and cut it out.
Slide the decorative paper into the photo frame.
3. Turn the frame so the stand is at the top.
4. Wrap a ribbon around the frame as shown and tie it in a square knot on the front.
I used some tiny pieces of tape under the ribbon to secure it to the plastic in a couple of spots on the front before I tied it.
Notice that the ribbon also helps hold the designer paper in place.
5. Attach embellishments on top of the ribbon.
6. Use double sided tape on the bottom of the Post-It pad to attach it to the acrylic photo frame as shown.
7. Add a pen to lay across the top of the pad on the acrylic Post-It note holder.
Ready to wrap.
When the Post-It notes are used up, simply remove the old pad remnant and attach a new one.
Some ribbons are slippery and hard to tie into a knot. You may need an extra pair of hands.
Before I used the gift bag, I packaged the set in a quart size ziplock bag to keep parts from being knocked off.